Elle starts a new segment called "Elle's Autopsies" where she dissects (review) games, anime and moves that everyone else goes crazy over.
While she has not yet played Cyberpunk 2077, she gets to watch the anime adaptation "Cyberpunk: Edgerunners" which you can watch on Netflix.
Here are some of Elle's takes on the series:
- "All of the music was spot-on" (0:55)
- "The animation was also spot-on, that's Studio Trigger, anyway" (1:31)
- "I was impressed by how they animated the Sandevistan" (1:41)
- "I think my peak enjoyment with this anime though is, honestly, the character design" (1:50)
- "[The anime] was just really predictable" (3:23)
- "Still worth a watch" (6:30)
The Cyberpunk website describes the anime as a "standalone, 10-episode story about a street kid trying to survive in a technology and body modification-obsessed city of the future."
Animated by Studio Trigger under the supervision of CD Projekt and directed by Hiroyuki Imaishi (Kill la Kill), the series is raved upon by critics for its animation, characters and worldbuilding.